Sunday, January 23, 2011

HELLO...

Now first off, I have really no clue what I am going to be writing about in the weeks ahead but we shall see what God tells me to write ... this should be interesting. Anyways, I've been thinking a lot lately about my station in life, my relationship with God, my hopes, dreams and goals for the future and I've come to realize one thing ... as a human being I am so screwed up and I am ever so glad for God's grace and forgiveness each and every day that enables me to live day in and day out. I am very thankful for those days and that he doesn't strike me dead on the spot. But I have finally come to the point where I've realized something needs to change. I've limped along for the past 17 years, trying to do my best, faking where I couldn't that  I realized ... I simply need to change ... for real. So God please help me change ... my life, my relationship with you, my relationships with others, that number when you step on a scale, and anything else that I realize needs to change for the better. Please guide my actions as I go through this process of refining and searching for you wherever I go. Learning to live simply with you at the helm ... your wind in my sails, blowing me to who knows where ... I want to learn to trust you ... so ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... heave anchor and set sail!

No comments:

Post a Comment